Aqua Medic Top End filtras su indikatorium
Aqua Medic Top End ultrapure water filter with colour indicator
High levels of silica (silicates) in tap water are often a problem in the aquarium hobby despite the use of the most modern reverse osmosis systems. Even with retention rates of up to 99%, a residual silica concentration often remains in the pure water that can lead to problems with diatoms especially in saltwater aquaria.
The Top End Filter is placed directly behind the reverse osmosis unit so that any remaining silica is removed from the ultrapure water. The colour indicator in the ion exchange resin shows when the filter material is worn. The binding capacity is exhausted with approx. 1,800 l water flow (depending on the water quality).
Included in shipment:
- Filter housing filled with ion exchange resin (incl. colour indicator)
- Wall bracket
- Bracket for attaching to an existing reverse osmosis filter (e.g. easy line)
- High-quality 6 mm connection fittings
- Grid plate with microfilter
- Microfilter sponge
- 50 cm hose
Dimensions: Ø app. 71 mm, height app. 330 mm
Filling capacity: app. 500 ml
- Styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer with trialkylammonium groups in OH form
- Styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer with sulfonic acid groups in H-form