Ecotech Marine VorTech MP40wQD srovės bangomušos pompa; 17000l/val
Ecotech Marine VorTech MP40wQD wave maker flow uncompromised pump.
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging hot spots
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
- At the heart of the VorTechs success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
Dimensions: Dry-Side: 76.0 x 57.0 mm; Wet-Side: 76.0 x 76.0 mm.
Flow: gallons (17,000+ liters) per hour
Max Tank Thickness: 19 mm;
Tank Size Range: 190 - 1,800 liters
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 76 mm
Wattage: 9-28 Watts
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- 90% Less motor noise
- Up to 40% more output*
- Communicates with existing WWD and w EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
*MP40 QuietDrive compared to MP40wES