Tropic Marin Pro-Reef Sea salt jūros druska; 25kg
This new sea salt, Tropic Marin Pro-Reef is adjusted to the specific requirements of modern reef tanks: optimized calcium and magnesium concentrations promote coral growth and ease the care of even very sensitive hard corals.
This new sea salt, Tropic Marin Pro-Reef is adjusted to the specific requirements of modern reef tanks: optimized calcium and magnesium concentrations promote coral growth and ease the care of even very sensitive hard corals. With Tropic Marin Pro-Reef, the buffering system and pH-level have been especially adapted to stabilize the natural water conditions and to accommodate the use of calcium supplements or calcium reactors. Tropic Marin Pro-reef was tested successfully in our in-house research facility and also in the aquaria of advanced reef hobbyists. It forms the ideal biosphere for delicate invertebrates, especially hard corals.
Tropic Marin Pro-Reef is produced under the same principles of highest quality as the proven Tropic Marin sea salt. Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts, free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals. Contains all major and all 70 trace elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water. Production under scientific supervision in the most modern facilities designed for the preparation of high-purity pharmaceuticals.
Tropic Marin Pro-Reef
- optimizes calcium- and magnesium concentrations as well as alkalinity and pH
- designed to meet the special requirements of modern reef aquaria with higher calcium requirements
- especially designed for use with calcium reactors or mineral additives
- to maintain the alkalinity in a 7-8° dKH range
- manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts
- contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water
- the 70 trace elements are completely soluble due to the use of the mixed-crystal method
- compliance with the most stringent quality control measures for the production of pharmaceuticals ensures nature-identical seawater
- free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals
Use of Tropic Marin Pro-Reef:
To achieve a salinity level of 32-35 ‰ (psu), dissolve 35 ml of Tropic Marin Pro-Reef per liter or approximately ½ cup of salt per US gallon water. Dissolve almost all of the salt in a clean container already filled with the full volume of RO/DI water at a temperature of 73-77°F/23-25°C while circulating/stirring the water. Do not concentrate the mixture by adding the full amount of salt to a smaller amount of water.
Note: Always add the salt to the water, never the water to the salt. Making a concentrated mixture will cause a calcium carbonate precipitate to form. When you have added almost all of the salt and the mixture is fully dissolved and clear, start measuring the specific gravity with a hydrometer or similar instrument. Keep adding small amounts of salt until the specific gravity is the value you desire. The specific gravity of the sea salt solution should range from 1.025 to 1.027 (at 73-77°F/23-25°C) and the pH-value should be in the range of 8.0 – 8.4. If all parameters are correct, the salt water is ready to use.
After setting up a new aquarium it takes a few weeks of water being circulated and correct lighting conditions to achieve the biologically stable environment required for the care and breeding of delicate marine organisms.
25 kg for 750 l of water