Hanna instruments Checker pH matuoklis
The Checker pH tester has been designed with many advanced features while maintaining the look and feel of the original Checker. The redesigned Checker now offers automatic calibration to one or two points, automatic buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and selectable automatic shut off. The Checker still maintains the iconic pentagon design with a probe that measures 103 mm in length and tapered to a 8 mm diameter making it ideal for test tubes and vials.
- Economical – The Checker is a full-featured pH tester at a price that anyone that needs to measure pH can afford.
- Large LCD - Enhanced LCD that displays reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator and calibration tags.
- Automatic Calibration - The Checker is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognized and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag.
- Stability Indicator – An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilized the indicator disappears and a reading can be recorded.
- Automatic Shut-Off – The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto off feature can be disabled.
- Long Battery Life - The Checker has an exceptional long battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low a low battery indicator is displayed.