Eheim oro difuzorius
The diffusor draws in fresh air from the outside and this enriches the aquarium water with oxygen. The supply of oxygen is necessary particularly for sparsely planted aquariums, for cold and sea water tanks or for keeping oxygen-loving fish. Air should also be supplied whenever a cover or lighting system limits the space over the surface of the water, otherwise the oxygen available from this area would soon be used up. Tip: EHEIM VARILUX Aquarium hoods with their caf-Technology (constant air flow) provide air circulation.
- Small and simple to fix on the tank glass
- Enriches the water with air/oxygen
- Recommended for sparsely planted aquariums or tanks with high stock levels of fish
- Positioning the diffusor at the water surface level also gives excellent water surface movement
- Air flow can be adjusted with a pressure adjusting clamp
12/16 + 16/22 mm